Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 246,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews, and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
Recurly – San Francisco, CA
Recurly - 30+ days ago
• Recurly is a simple, pay-as-you-go service that removes the pain required to run a subscription-based business.
• Our service currently serves over seven hundred companies and hundreds of thousands of end-customers.
• We’re solving a well-understood pain point, and innovating by solving complex problems by offering simple solutions for our customers
• We have a passion for good design and usability that is extremely uncommon in enterprise software…and it’s working well for us.
• Funded by Polaris Venture Partners, Harrison Metal Capital, FreeStyle Capital and others.
• Strong growth with a highly sought after solution to expensive alternatives. We make our customers very happy, and rely on their endorsements.
About The Role:
The manager of inside sales will be responsible for responding to inbound sales inquiries, running product demos, and identifying new sales opportunities for our service. This person will be comfortable on the phone, doing consultative selling by helping to understand the billing requirements of our prospects and recommending the best solutions available to help them successfully launch billing with Recurly.
In addition, this person will be expected to work with executives to develop sales strategies for key market verticals, and work directly with Marketing to develop and refine sales collateral to resonate with each key vertical.
This role is an inside sales role, which will not require much travel – excepting the occasional tradeshow event.
• You are a naturally strong communicator, with the ability to impart knowledge and convey trust. You are conversational and consultative in your style.
• You're comfortable both ‘hunting’ for new prospects as well as ‘gathering’ by responding to inbound inquiries about the Recurly service.
• Knowledge of the credit card payment processing world is a strong plus. Accurate conversational knowledge of web technologies is also very favorable.
• You’re organized and conscientious about following up, and have experience using Salesforce as a tool to help organize your Sales efficiency.
A fun and collaborative environment with an elite team of people that are energized by disrupting a multi-billion dollar recurring billing market.
A great location in the startup heart of sunny SoMa in downtown San Francisco, CA.
A brand new set of shiny Apple products.
Early Stage (Series A) Equity.
Medical, Dental and Vision benefits plan
Regular sessions of pool, turntable.fm, and New Beer Friday.