Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 249,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews, and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
Inuvo 1 reviews– Minneapolis, MN
Inuvo - 30+ days ago
Statistical Analyst in Minneapolis, MN
Statistical analyst with desired technical skills is needed to develop predictive models and perform other advanced predictive and descriptive statistical techniques necessary to optimize publisher ad placement, reduce fraud, and increase overall profitability of Inuvo’s platform of advertisers and publishers.
Inuvo is an exciting Internet marketing technology company, and we are developing a core competency around web marketing analytics. The successful candidate will provide advanced technical analytic support in predictive and descriptive analytics, covering both marketing optimization, advertising targeting, as well as specialized analytical applications.
• Development of predictive models for targeting consumer and small business online advertising
• Data manipulation including data appends, data aggregation, merging datasets, variable transformations & interactions
• Perform predictive analysis, including regression logistic regression analysis, and other advanced predictive techniques.
• Perform descriptive analytics, including correlation analysis, principal component analysis, frequencies, crosstabulations, adhoc analysis, reporting, and customer profiling
• Assist with data collection across our multiple platforms and businesses
• Assist with the development of recommendation engines and other estimation engines
• Assist with design, development and assessment of experimental design testing
• Documenting results of analyses conducted and procedures, preparing presentations of results.
• Provide innovative ideas for developing analytic solutions to solve complex business strategies
• Developing good internal working relationships throughout company across geographies.
• 2-5 years experience developing predictive models for marketing applications
• Self-starter with a proven ability to think independently and learn quickly
• Extensive technical abilities in the areas of data manipulation, predictive modeling, and descriptive analysis
• Competent user of SAS, SPSS or other statistical modeling tools
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Proven practical application of analytics to business problems, and the ability to detect and prevent over-engineering of solutions
• Comfortable working in a rapidly fluctuating environment
• Experience with MS SQL and Unix/Linux platforms is highly desirable
• Experience with leveraging IP, search term, URL, browser, cookie, click behavior, page meta-content and other web data to predict outcomes is highly desirable
• Experience with MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word
• Experience with handling large data sets (in excess of 100 gigabytes) is desirable
• Experience with SEM and SEO techniques is desirable
• Bachelor's degree with an emphasis on computer science, mathematics or statistics is required
• Postgraduate degrees in computer science, mathematics, statistics, marketing or business is desirable