SterlingProfessions – San Francisco, CA
SterlingProfessions - 30+ days ago
Sr. Technical Project Manager
Location: San Francisco
The company: The market leader in an exciting, emerging media: TV programming and new media delivery for retail store networks. This position offers you the opportunity to stretch and develop your Project Management skills within a high intensity atmosphere characterized by continual growth and learning opportunities. It is also a role within a well established, stable, highly successful and profitable company located in San Francisco, CA.
The Sr. Technical Project Manager will be charged with driving the planning and successful execution of company projects throughout the project life cycle, delivering consistently on project cost, schedule and performance goals. Projects will involve development and deployment of new or enhanced retail media networks for customers and development of enterprise systems. Project Managers will typically manage or 1-2 concurrent projects of moderate to high risk/complexity or 2-3 concurrent projects of low to moderate risk/complexity.
The offer: A competitive industry and growing product line, challenging opportunity, excellent working conditions and an attractive compensation package.
Education and Experience:
• 4+ years technical project management experience involving successful development and deployment (full life cycle) of hardware, software or network systems.
• Demonstrated experience successfully managing multiple, concurrent projects.
• Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional project teams on moderately large or complex projects.
• Maturity and experience necessary to work with internal/external customers at various levels of the organization, especially Executive sponsors, Product managers, Engineering Tech Leads, and QA Leads.
• Experience developing and managing (tracking/reporting) project budgets.
• Bachelor's degree or 5-7 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Project Management Professional preferred
• Professional software or systems development experience, especially in retail or digital media production, a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills