Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 246,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews, and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
Cynergy 14 reviews– Baltimore, MD
Cynergy - 30+ days ago
San Diego, CA | Tempe, AZ | Seattle, WA | Houston, TX | Grand Rapids, MI | Baltimore, MD | Rochester, NY
We are Cynergy, a new kind of software agency dedicated to building powerful digital experiences for the world’s most recognizable companies. Our web applications are some of the most engaging, immersive and talked about products on the market today. With a focus on design, development, strategy and delivery through integrated teams, we’ve placed ourselves at the forefront of the industry and cemented our reputation for creating high performance custom software using the latest web technologies.
We are growing rapidly and are in need of dynamic Business Analysts to join us. Our BAs have a seat at the table – they get involved early in the customer engagement, and are key participants in solving customer problems. Wallflowers need not apply!
Desired Skills & Experience
A successful candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience as a BA, preferably in the custom software field, a background in development and consulting, and the following skills:
* You understand software, how it is used, and how it connects to real-world business problems. More importantly, you comprehend (and are passionate about) the role of software as a solution to these problems.
* You are comfortable living in two worlds: you are equally adept at explaining complex technical issues to customers, and communicating detailed requirements to your technical team.
* You have a proven track record of working with customers to solve known business problems, and have an eye for spotting new ones.
* You have a solid foundation in eliciting and authoring business requirements. We need someone who can own the process of creating, reviewing and editing requirements, who will essentially serve as an additional subject matter expert for the development, management and testing team members on a project.
* You are a problem solver – who sees the big picture before everyone else.
* You can separate the ‘wheat from the chaff,’ pulling concise business requirements from customer conversations and documentation.
* You can keep up with deep technical conversations, and high-level conceptual product conversations.
* You have a talent for getting your point across, both in writing and verbally.
* You are the consummate team player – you know when to lead, and when to step back and support your team – and are comfortable with both roles.
We offer competitive pay, a flexible work environment, a generous vacation policy, 401k, and 100% paid medical, dental and vision benefits. Each Cynergy office (and we have seven of them) feature wide-open, stylish spaces that promote a culture of innovation and provide room for collaboration without compromising desk space. We don’t do cubicles at Cynergy, and we don’t demand you wear a suit and tie while sitting in one. Interested? Check out our website to see our work, then send us your cover letter and resume.Bal