Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 246,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews, and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies – High Wycombe, England
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies - 30+ days ago
Senior Outcomes Research Manager-000007CL
Janssen - External Affairs
Senior Outcomes Research Manager High Wycombe, BUCKS
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.co.uk for more information.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen in Janssen's External Affairs team for a Senior Outcomes Research Manager to over-see our new Diabetes product. Within this role you will be responsible for proactively ensuring broad market access by timely engagement of payers (national and local market access agencies) through the development of health economic programmes, which will provide robust credible health economic arguments and create positive and compelling commercial opportunities for the company's products. Key Activities of the role:-
- Develop, manage and deliver submissions to national level health technology assessment organisations such as the National Institute for Clinical Excellence to achieve positive national level guidance
- Influence international clinical and health economic development plans through on-going proactive interaction with global stakeholders to ensure UK payer evidence requirements are met
- Contribute to product strategy development through membership of new product development teams
- Develop and agree health technology assessment strategies for all products in mid-late stage clinical development through engagement with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Develop health economic plans for all key products and develop models and studies to differentiate launched and promoted products from key competitors
- Collaborate with product teams to develop and deliver health economic tools to be used by the Sales Force to influence funding allocation, decision making and guideline development within the NHS
- Project manage external health economic agencies in developing health economic models, reviews and publications to support the business needs
- Review, critique and adapt global and economic models and dossiers to the UK's business needs
- Meet the department's pharmacovigilance requirements through use of appropriate review and sign-off procedures for new studies
- Establish team processes to ensure that all work is conducted in accordance with appropriate local, EU and global SOPs
- Regularly coach/mentor other members of the team. Line management opportunities may be available for candidates at a senior level.
- Develop and provide targeted health economic training programmes for internal and external customers
- Engage with and build relationships with key clinicians and payers to ensure that all projects add value and meet customer needs
- Answer telephone, web-based and written enquiries from health care professionals, members of the public and internal customers concerning health economic data associated with all products marketed by Janssen in a timely manner
The successful candidate will have:-
- A postgraduate qualification in health economics or equivalent
- Previous experience with HTA submissions
- Industry experience desirable or significant consultancy experience
- Strong commercial acumen
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Janssen-Cilag Ltd, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Primary Location:Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe
Organization:Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)
Job Function:Health Economics Mkt