Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 246,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews, and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
Forever 21 701 reviews– San Francisco, CA
Forever 21 - 30+ days ago
Job Description :Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Create and promote a friendly, professional environment with customers, supervisors, and co-workers.
- Maximize store volume in accordance with all store and company goals, policies, procedures, etc.
- Ensure customer service is being maintained throughout the business day.
- Maintain an orderly system for planning, coordination, follow-through, and completion of tasks.
- Ability to understand priorities and the sense of urgency of the business, adjusting directions/scheduling when necessary to meet store needs and the demands of the business.
- Ensure the store maintains excellent visual presentation at all times, by presenting a fashion statement throughout the store.
- Ensure proper floor coverage and floor management to maximize store volume.
- Implement and follow all loss prevention procedures to minimize store shrinkage.
- Must have 2-5 years management experience.
- Excellent ability to train and motivate staff.
- Ability to: organize, multi-task and prioritize workload
- Friendly and courteous with positive attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be punctual.
Job Code :
Field - Region 1: Northwest
San Francisco CA US 94147
Job Type :
Career Level :
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
High School or equivalent
Retail - In Store, Retail - Field
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.