Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 246,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews, and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
Chenega Management, LLC – Washington, DC
Chenega Management, LLC - 30+ days ago
CHENEGA FEDERAL SYSTEMS, LLC.
Company Job Title: Junior Social Network Analyst
Location: Washington, DC
Reports To: Manager, Senior Program
FLSA Status: Exempt
** Please note that this position is contingent upon task order award **
United States intelligence enterprise Social Network Analyst position leverages intelligence enterprise systems, tools, capabilities, research methods, and organizations performing HUMINT operations and Social Network analysis through structured analysis of global supply chain networks. Investigates and monitors terrorism related intelligence, counterdrug and narco-terrorism information, counterintelligence activities, and threat operations. Analyst will synthesize multiple source intelligence to identify people, places, events, activities, or organizations which present real or potential threats to government clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintains simultaneous ongoing Social Network and HUMINT analysis efforts to support daily intelligence briefings, vulnerability assessments, defined functional knowledge briefs, and intelligence operations
• Prepares, produces, and disseminates scheduled and unscheduled textual, graphic, and tabular products of varying length and production frequency containing Social Network intelligence information, assessments, network diagrams, and predictive analysis
• Initiates, organizes, and conducts comprehensive Social Network research projects on complex topics independently or as part of larger analytical efforts focused on relationships, affiliations, aliases, and activities of state and non-state actors, individuals or groups
• Develops and expands Social Network subject matter expertise through thorough analysis and interpretation of Intelligence Information Reports, multi-discipline intelligence traffic and products, directed searches of government intelligence databases, and foreign threat communications
• Participates in analytic, and informational exchanges with other Social Network experts, all source and single source intelligence discipline SMEs, other government agency analysts, military analysts and when authorized; immigration, customs, border, and law enforcement personnel
• Responds to multiple government organizations and echelons supplying analytical support for senior DOD military and civilian intelligence and operational leadership
• Attends as directed by government: briefings to command and staff, planning conferences, exercise activities, roundtables, staff meetings, IPRs, and other organizational and operational functions
• Assists senior on-site Social Network analyst and organizational site lead with functional requirements
• Other duties as assigned to meet the needs of the contract /client.
Supervision: This position has no supervisory responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
· BA/BS Degree or quantifiable military analyst level experience
· 4-7 years Social Network analysis and production experience
· Ability to compile and compose executive level intelligence products
· Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
· Demonstrated interpersonal skills sufficient to communicate effectively, convince, influence, or advise
Other knowledge, skills and abilities:
· Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays as mission dictates
· Must possess Valid US Passport.
· Must possess Current / Valid Drivers License
• Must be able to utilize COTS communications, word processing, database management, and presentation software applications and tools (e.g., Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc.)
• Must be able to utilize classified and unclassified message traffic systems (e.g., M3, Pathfinder, SAFE, etc.) to research, request, retrieve, and integrate message traffic into Social Network intelligence products
• Must have demonstrated familiarity with visualization and Social Network analysis tools: Analyst Notebook, PARTNER, Centrifuge, NETMAP, NetMiner, Palantir, Semantica, or other network and data analysis systems and tools
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations, Clearance: TS/SCI is required.
Competencies - To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
Diversity - Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.