The Senior Brand Marketing Manager will strategize with key teammates and create global launch campaigns which include the 7P’s of Marketing -- Right Product, Right Price, Right Place, Right Promotion, Right Packaging, Right Position, Right Targeted People.
You will be required to update and create processes to drive Sell-Through.
You will lead our Retail Marketing Teammates to successfully localize campaigns at the retail and/or distribution level.
Senior Brand Marketing Manager at Monster:
- Strategizes, partners, and drives the high level global launch plans
- Leads teams to the successful execution of the launch plans.
- Partners with sales analysts to gather relevant customer insights
- Partners with Product Area Managers to effectively understand the products that they will lead to market.
- Travels off site independently as needed for presentations, trainings, trade shows, and events.
- Presents product marketing plans for feedback internally as well externally.
- Ensures that global campaign assets (from concept to completion) are on point in all media (online, retail, advertising, social, PR, training).
- Extensive utilization of PowerPoint to create PowerPoint Decks
- Extensive utilization of MS Excel to help track assets and event timelines.
- Proficient in Adobe CS 5 a plus (in Design, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Coordination of projects (in-house and with vendors)
- Project management
The incumbent’s performance will be assessed on their:
- Effective strategies for global launch campaigns
- Effective follow through to ensure continued success of global launch plans or modifications made as needed
- Effective analysis gathering and recommendations to confirm the ROI of campaign strategies including launch events.
- Working collaboratively with others with an inspiring leadership style.
- Creating and/or updating processes to confirm consistent effective output (not re-inventing the wheel).
The incumbent will form key relationships with:
- The Marketing Leadership Team
- Other Product Marketing (Marketing 2.0) Teammates
- Product Area Managers
- VPs of Sales and Strategy
- Sales Managers
- Channel Marketing Managers
- Associate Art Directors and Design Teams within Creative Services
- Marketing Copywriters
- Head Monster Noel Lee
- Merchandising Teams (MTeam)
- Vendors and Suppliers