Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 250,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews, and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
SocialChorus 3 reviews– San Francisco, CA
SocialChorus - 30+ days ago
The Program Manager is responsible for driving successful social marketing programs based on social influencer identification and ongoing relationship management. In this role, he or she will be expected to understand the influencer mindset in order to generate high response rates and build relationships based on outreach and communication.
The Program Manager will work closely with the Senior Account Manager to lead social influencer marketing programs across a number of key Fortune 500 accounts, and will play a key role in the reporting and analytics of each influencer program. Other key responsibilities include influencer identification, relationship management, research on existing social media platforms, influencer communities and tools, and ongoing communication and analysis around influencer activities.
The successful candidate will be able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. This individual will be a self-starter and creative thinker who loves social media and social publishing.
• Day-to-day outreach and communication with influencers and brand advocates
• Develop creative program strategies, influencer messaging and rewards tactics that will resonate with the target influencers
• Run programs that encourage influencer and consumer engagement as well as specific social outcomes
• Develop a deep understanding of influencer mindset in order to constantly drive and improve social activity and performance
• Support Senior Account Managers in developing and implementing influencer relationship marketing campaigns and programs
• Report and analyze social influencer activities
• Social publishing and reporting on brand-owned social pages
• Flawless quality of work (spelling, grammar, format, etc. in all communication) and attention to detail
• Work with Customer Success team to streamline processes and document best practices for existing and upcoming client programs
Desired Experience & Qualifications
• 1 year of professional work experience ideally in marketing, social media, digital PR and/or blogger outreach
• College Degree required
• Desire and ability to think creatively, solve problems, and use professional judgment
• Must be a self starter, articulate and posses excellent written and verbal skills
• Keen understanding of social media and how to effectively motivate influencers to action on behalf of Fortune 500 brands
• Comfortable learning on the fly and navigating a customized platform technology
• Very proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and all social platforms
• An exciting environment to learn and be constantly challenged
• Opportunity to work with Fortune 500 brands
• Accessible senior management committed to your career growth
• A ping pong table and a stocked kitchen
Salary & Benefits
Competitive salary, benefits and performance-based bonus potential