Role: SAP Governance, Risk and Compliance Consultants - Accenture Technology
Salary: 40,000 - 55,000 Benefits
Closing Date: 1/3/2013
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. A career at Accenture is varied and stimulating because each project presents a new challenge and will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies and people.
All of our Consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in Information Security Management. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform on which to build a career. In addition, our growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers great opportunities for rapid advancement.
Some of the challenges you will face include:
• Working with truly global organisations and the related complexity of their compliance requirements;
• Working in a multi-disciplined team to bring the best of Accenture to bear in supporting our clients;
• Working with and managing a multi-shore delivery team to provide cost effective solutions;
• Customising Accenture's core assets to support designs that are appropriate for each client;
• Designing pragmatic but effective cyber security defences for our clients.
We are looking for experienced Governance, Risk management and Compliance consultants with a strong desire to work with organizations on their risk management and control strategies for both IT and Business. To further develop our GRC team we are looking for a range of candidates with experience from strategic advisory through to implementation of processes and technologies to exploit value for our clients SAP investments.
Successful applicants will be assigned to project roles, across a wide variety of industry sectors, including financial services, high-technology and communications, utilities, government and retail. The role will involve spending a large proportion of time at client sites so flexibility with work location is essential.
• Design and implementation of security processes;
• Definition and development of security control designs including those required to support external regulations;
• Contributes towards the design and operation of related compliance monitoring and improvement activities to ensure compliance both with internal security policies etc. and applicable laws and
• Designs and executes information security awareness training and educational activities
• Implements security solutions (infrastructure and/or application) including the design, configuration, development, testing and deployment of security-related technologies such as Security
Information & Event Monitoring (SIEM), Identity & Access Management, IDS/IPS, Data Loss Prevention, Digital Rights Management, Network Access Control;
• Routine line management and leadership of staff within the Information Security Management function
• Supports the design, implementation, operation and maintenance of the Information Security Management System based on the ISO/IEC 27000 series standards, including certification against