Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 246,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews, and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
Dell 1,874 reviews– San Jose, CA
Dell - 30+ days ago
Looking for a strong team player in programming, Document Management, Agile PLM, and system configuration and administration, Business Process Management, specific experience with Oracle ERPs.
- Experience required with Agile Oracle Document Management System or other Product Lifecycle Management System software.
- Demonstrated experience with Business Process Management and an awareness of the use of information technology to improve work processes.
- Proven ability to rapidly absorb and implement new technologies and procedures.
- Capable of performing tasks in dynamic changing situations and, under stress.
- Oracle database knowledge a plus.
- Has knowledge of Oracle database installation and maintenance a plus.
- Knowledge of business functions and systems in the Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, and R&D Areas are helpful.
- Responsible for project scope, requirements gathering, architecture, development and delivery of Business Process Management projects.
- Discuss with business owners on business process scenarios and product solution development.
- Scope, architect, design, develop and deliver complete solution development lifecycle of assigned projects.
- Communicate directly with business users and cross-functional team members in reporting progress, clarifying issues and guiding them through their technical implementation.
- Participate in technical design and implementation of projects using variety of technologies including .NET, C#,XML, ASP.NET, Web Services, MS SQL Server, WSS, MOSS 2007, Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g.Qualifications/Knowledge
- Knowledge of all aspects of the Agile, SQL, Microsoft SharePoint and Oracle ERP Systems
-Solid experience maintaining and enhancing system controls and system health
-Sense of system ownership and a passion to keep the system running optimally
-Meticulous documentation skills
- Programming, administrative duties will include managing and controlling data and configuration files in support engineering development organization
· Undergraduate degree and 8-10 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience.
·10 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Why work for Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
What we look for:
- Integrity and Trust Team members who do the right thing and have courage to speak up
- Intellectual Capacity openness to learning, understanding and solving problems
- Drive For Results Team members with a can do spirit
-Adaptable Team members who respond and adjust
-Opportunity to work with a strong brand at one of the world's largest IT solutions providers
-Dynamic, challenging, international work environment
-Exciting internal career opportunities
-Competitive compensation including bonus plans & a great benefit package
-An individual professional development plan
-Formal and informal training
About Dell Inc.:
Want to work in an environment where each day is focused on delivering time, technology, and the know-how to make the world a better place?
With a company committed to creating a diverse workforce and creating a positive, collaborative environment where everyone is valued and included?
At Dell, we believe technology is essential for human success and that it should be accessible to everyone. We are constantly evolving to better serve our customers, seize new opportunities and drive growth. Together we can change the world. Come join us.
For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers.