Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 246,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews, and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco 29 reviews– San Francisco, CA
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco - 30+ days ago
Our team is a national service provider for the Federal Reserve System (FRS), and delivers effective and efficient national intrusion detection, incident response, security intelligence, threat assessment, and vulnerability assessment services for the FRS and the United States Treasury. Our mission is to play a leading role in the Federal Reserves efforts to protect its information systems against unauthorized use. We have the following roles in offices in San Francisco, Dallas, and New York:
Information Security Analysts
Information Security Consultants
· Bachelors degree in Information Technology/Computer Science, or related disciplines and/or equivalent work experience;
· Approximately 3-5 years of experience in the security aspects of multiple platforms, operating systems, software, communications, and network protocols;
· Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and to work in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment;
· Ability to travel up to 25>;
· Ability to obtain US Security Clearance;
· CISSP certified, or similar industry recognized certification, or the ability to work towards obtaining certification.
· By federal law, this position requires that candidates fall within one of the following citizenship categories: (1) U.S. Citizen, (2) U.S. National, or (3) U.S. lawful permanent resident alien (green card holder) who is eligible for and seeking U.S. citizenship.
• Script-writing skills (Python, Perl)
• Familiarity with application development (C, C , .NET, JAVA)
• Experience developing exploits
• Experience with application security source code and design review
• New York
• San Francisco
The Federal Reserve System is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people proudly reflect the diversity and ideas of the communities we serve.