Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 246,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews, and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
CompuCom 220 reviews– Bellevue, WA
CompuCom - 30+ days ago
Senior Microsoft Consultant -Windows 7
CompuCom is looking for an experienced Senior Microsoft Win7 Consultant with a passion for, and in-depth experience in designing, building, deploying and supporting large world-class enterprise-level Microsoft solutions.
This senior level position will include responsibility for:
· Providing implementation services for clients (70%) and pre-sales/post sales work (30%).
· Providing senior technical leadership through all project stages for small and large scale Win7 deployments, migrations, virtualization and core infrastructure deployment utilizing the latest Microsoft technologies.
Additional experience/tasks for this position:
· Project Management experience.
· Assessment of customer??s environment prior to migration.
· Project plan development.
· Documentation for migration plan.
· Development of deployment and test plans.
· Experience working as a team leader within a process/project-oriented organization.
The Consultant must be able to effectively communicate both orally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences at all levels in an organization; develop procedural documentation; develop and conduct effective presentations; effectively demonstrate products and solutions; and be able to write customer proposals.
Education/Certifications: MCSE/MCIT, CCNA is a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
It is the policy of CompuCom Systems, Inc. to provide equal employment for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, age, marital status, domestic partner status, veteran status, disability status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. All employment decisions including recruitment, placement, transfer, promotion, training, compensation and termination will be made without regard to these factors.