Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 249,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews, and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
Acronis 27 reviews– Arlington, VA
Acronis - 30+ days ago
Sales Representative - Arlington VA
Requirements: GroupLogic, Inc – Washington D.C. Metro Area
GroupLogic (www.grouplogic.com), based in Arlington, VA, helps enterprise IT organizations simply and securely integrate diverse computing platforms into enterprise environments, connecting employees to enterprise files, content and assets to facilitate a more productive and efficient work environment.
With more than two decades of experience, Grouplogic leads the marketplace in helping IT organizations effectively and easily manage the integration of Apple Macs and leading mobile devices, such as iPads and iPhones, into the enterprise ecosystem. We are currently looking for experienced Territory Sales Representatives to join our rapidly growing team.
The Territory Sales Representative will be responsible for driving and managing high-volume direct sales of GroupLogic products and achieving/exceeding sales quota in designated U.S. territory. The position is based in Arlington, Virginia and reports to the VP of Sales.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responding to and qualifying high-volume of inbound sales leads through discovery calls.
- Drive sales process to qualify leads and grow pipeline with the expectation of creating, advancing, and closing revenue opportunities to meet territory quota.
- Identifying new opportunities by placing proactive outbound calls to prospective target accounts.
- Clearly communicating value proposition and business benefits of GroupLogic solutions.
- Facilitating sales presentations and web demonstrations to prospective customers.
- Accurately managing, tracking, and forecasting revenue opportunities in salesforce.com.
- Working with counterpart sales rep in territory to determine cross-sell opportunities.
Skills and Experience Expectations:
- Motivated, high-energy sales professional with proven success in growing business in designated territory and achieving sales success and quota goals.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and sell to various levels in organization from the IT system administrator to C-Level employees.
- Ability to interpret technical features into business benefits and effectively communicate to prospects.
- Strong persuasive and interpersonal skills and a sales aptitude.
- Prior experience with sales in high volume software business strongly desired.
- BA/BS required