Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 246,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews, and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
LCG Systems 7 reviews– Bethesda, MD
LCG Systems - 30+ days ago
"Sr. SharePoint Developer
Are you a talented IT professional looking to be part of a top notch team?
At LCG we offer a culture of opportunity, recognition, and collaboration�all the components that make a great place to work. We pride ourselves on providing cost-effective solutions and outstanding client services; a testament to the talented and dedicated people we hire.
From our in-house training program options to our versatile 401K plan, LCG offers a robust benefits package that both accommodates our employees needs for stability and security, and the flexibility to challenge themselves and focus on advancing their professional development.
Large company benefits. Small company feel.
Take the next step and submit your application for review�We look forward to helping you and our clients to achieve goals!
We are seeking a Sharepoint/MOSS Developer/Team Lead for a federal government client. Specifically, the candidate will provide MOSS/SharePoint design work, custom development, documentation and best practices consulting. This will include consulting with customers to identify and implement MOSS/Sharepoint requirements. Candidate will be playing a pivotal role in redesigning and re-engineering of our customers current CMS and MOSS 2007 based intranet and extranet for leading edge of next generation portal based on new Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2010 platform. Strong preference will be given to candidates with Team Leadership and with the life-cycle engagement experience. Team Leadership experience should include deep experience in planning, coordinating and managing all software, computer hardware, and networking/infrastructure activities. Responsibilities also include, in coordination with the Project Manager, managing customer expectations, gathering requirements, developing test plans, as well as providing project scope management, change control, project planning/scheduling, project documentation, issue resolution and postmortem analysis.
- Perform programming, testing, and implementation tasks of SharePoint Portal and Windows SharePoint Services.
- Design, develop, and implement web applications and SharePoint web-parts.
- Contribute to SharePoint related policies/procedures, hardware/software architecture, and application integration and maintain related documentation.
- Participate in life-cycle engagement from functional requirements, design, user-interface development, security access, testing and documentation.
- Provide SharePoint design work, custom development, documentation and best practices consulting SharePoint Design - Consults with customers to identify and implement SharePoint requirements
- Assess new and relevant SharePoint Services technologies
- Prepare and update SharePoint Services documentation
- Strong knowledge of Windows SharePoint Services and SharePoint Portal (v2007)
- Great consultative skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of (C#) ASP.NET Development within the SharePoint framework
- Extensive knowledge of Visual Studio .NET 2005/2008, ASP.NET 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 or higher, C#, Internet Information Server, and Microsoft SQL Server 2000.
- Strong knowledge of Windows architecture, deployment considerations, and structured development methodologies are preferred.
- Understanding of Section 508 compliance requirements and web formatted graphics is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Content Management Server (MCMS) or MOSS 2010 publishing infrastructure / features
- 5 years on Sharepoint/MOSS
- 5 years development using .NET architectural models including .NET Framework, C#, ASP.net and XML
- 1+ years experience with Visual Studio 2003 or greater
- 2+ years experience with Sharepoint Designer
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD)
- Microsoft Certified Solution Developers (MCSD)
- Experience using SharePoint Designer 2010
- Experience using InfoPath 2007 and MOSS 2010 InfoPath Services
- Experience using MOSS 2010 Excel Services / Business Intelligence
- Experience with Microsoft Content Management Server (MCMS) or MOSS 2010 publishing infrastructure / features"