Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 246,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews, and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
LCG Systems 7 reviews– Rockville, MD
LCG Systems - 30+ days ago
"Mid Level Java Developer
Are you a talented IT professional looking to be part of a top notch team?
At LCG we offer a culture of opportunity, recognition, and collaboration�all the components that make a great place to work. We pride ourselves on providing cost-effective solutions and outstanding client services; a testament to the talented and dedicated people we hire.
From our in-house training program options to our versatile 401K plan, LCG offers a robust benefits package that both accommodates our employees needs for stability and security, and the flexibility to challenge themselves and focus on advancing their professional development.
Large company benefits. Small company feel.
Take the next step and submit your application for review�We look forward to helping you and our clients to achieve goals!
Mid Level Java Developer - NEED to be a Team Player!
The candidate must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively with all organizational levels. Must be able to work on multiple projects/priorities in a deadline-driven environment. Must be able to remain calm in pressure situations and adapt quickly to change. Demonstrated ability to maintain a customer-service focus and attitude at all times
- The successful candidate must have at least 4 years of experience in web application development using JAVA, JSP
- 3+ years experience with Struts
- Experience in Ajax, XML, XSLT and Web Services
- Experience in Tomcat, Apache ?Sun JAVA Certifications Preferred.
- Oracle SQL/PLSQL Certification Preferred
- Experience in image processing and/or PACS Preferred
- Experience in Visual Studio .NET 2003 or higher, ASP.NET 1.1 or higher, C# will be big plus
- Excellent and verifiable coding skills.?Must have strong site navigation and web design skills.
- Understanding of Section 508 compliance requirements and web formatted graphics is required.
- Demonstrated ability to employ industry best practices toward development process, documentation and SDLC is required.
- Must work well as a member of a team as well as independently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills?Must be adaptable and willing to take on other duties as assigned
- Once hired, the ability to obtain a public trust clearance is also required.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) experience is a plus
- Candidate must be able to access or bring samples of previous work
- Create, design and develop dynamic web and database applications for clinical research and data management.
- Provide testing and maintenance support on the existing and newly developed applications.
- Convert user requirements into application designs.
Provide graphical design and develop prototypes for review.
- Other projects as assigned.