* Prior experience in development and maintenance of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based web applications using .Net technologies (web services, WCF, etc.)
* Proven track record of web application development leveraging various .Net technologies including but not limited to ASP.Net, C#, IIS, SQL Server, MSRS, Excel Services etc.
* Strong experience in developing highly functional Web 2.0 interfaces using the latest AJAX technology, preferably with jQuery
* Strong experience of database design/development using Microsoft SQL Server including but not limited to data model, stored procedures, triggers, DTS, SSIS etc.
* In-depth knowledge of web architectures, technologies and development techniques
* Strong knowledge of design patterns and development best practices, including agile methodologies
* Prior experience in analyzing/resolving performance issues and refactoring design/code for scalability of large application would be a plus
* Prior experience with ORM and MVC tools would be a plus
* Prior experience in building web based, large scale, highly available, distributed systems with heavy usage
* Must be able to guide and direct a team in China.
* 9+ years hands-on experience in the IT/software development industry with specific focus on web application development
* 6+ years of Object Oriented web application design and development using .Net technologies
* Demonstrated ability to work with teams in a contributor or lead role including working with remote teams and outsourcing partners in multiple time zones
* Ability to estimate software development tasks given a set of requirements and assumptions
* Must possess experience, knowledge and understanding of software development lifecycle management, tools, and cross-functional activities
* Experience in a large, complex organization or corporate structure environment
* Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
* Must be able to work in stressful situations
* Candidate must possess a BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related Engineering field