Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 246,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews, and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
Bank of the West 104 reviews– San Ramon, CA
Bank of the West - 30+ days ago
EPO Program Analyst Full Time
Regular posted 04/22/2013
San Ramon, CA
What sets Bank of the West apart from other banks is our team membersthey embody the optimistic spirit of the West. There is a spirit here that drives us to do more. Our team of more than 10,000 employees is vital to the success of our Bank. They reflect our modern western valuesstraightforward, entrepreneurial and optimistic. We seek to create a corporate culture that fosters and rewards excellence, encourages creative thinking and respects diversity an environment where team members are engaged, supportive of one another and enthusiastic about serving our customers. Bank of the West offers the stability of a company that has a 135 year history and is part of BNP Paribas, a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the 6 strongest banks in the world. We offer opportunities across our diverse business lines Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, National Finance, and Wealth Management.
This position is for a senior level Program Administrator with responsibility for providing support on large, enterprise-wide strategic initiatives under the guidance of a Program Manager. Projects may include product development, integration, technology, process improvement, and conversions activities. Participates in Planning, Execution, Controlling and Closure processes on programs.
• Partners with Project Manager and/or business unit managers to review business issues to help define the goals, scope and deliverables of a large scale, enterprise-level project.
• Develops full-scale project plans including project governance and communication processes.
• Manages assigned tactical aspects of large scale projects, may include the implementation of project review and quality assurance processes to ensure project success.
• Bachelors Degree required
• Required license(s) or certifications (Project Management Certification - PMP) preferred
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Project 2010
• Medium to advanced experience working with SharePoint 2010
• Experience with tracking program and project financials
• 2 - 4 years in large scale project management
• Ability to effectively engage with senior level managers.
• Strong written and oral communication skills that can be applied in formal presentations, large group meetings and consultative problem solving.