Seasonal 1 reviews– Las Vegas, NV
Seasonal - 30+ days ago
Assist Bartender in taking care of guests in a courteous and professional manner. Ensure bar areas are clean and properly stocked.
Minimum six months experience required, preferably in a high volume hotel/casino environment. Must have basic bar and liquor knowledge. Must have good people skills and a well-groomed appearance. Must speak, read, write and understand English. Must be able to perform basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division). Minimum age requirement is 21.
· Maintain uniform appearance according to established guidelines.
· Adhere to policies and procedures and health and liquor laws.
· Know locations of all Golden Nugget outlets and services available to guests.
· Greet and converse with guests to suggest or receive cocktail order.
· Use suggestive selling techniques.
· Assist in preparing and serving cocktails to servers or guests.
· Clean and organize bar to Beverage Department standards.
· Prepare order to replenish stock at bar to pre-determined par levels.
· Inform Bar Porter of needed supplies.
· Ensure that all bar items and supplies on-hand are accounted for and secure throughout shift.
· Assist Bartender as needed.
· Make and redeem change for Bartenders and guests using Bar Top slot machines according to established procedures.
· Input orders correctly into the Micros system.
· Handle money in accordance with Beverage Department policies and procedures.
· Pick-up cash bank at the beginning of shift and return at the end of shift.
· Responsible for balancing cash bank at the end of shift.
· Follow established procedures for comps.
· Relay all guest compliments and complaints to the manager on duty.
· Assist with maintaining a neat, clean and safe working environment.
· Turnover/Takeover station according to established procedures.
· Complete special projects as requested by Food and Beverage management.