Ability to design and develop data ingest and analytic tool implementing custom algorithms for attack recognition in a cloud environment.
Must be able to lead SW development teams of 3-5 FTEs.
Must have one of the following certificates:
- SANS GIAC Security Essentials –GSEC
- CompTIA Security+
- SCP -Security Certified Network Professional –SCNP
- IS^2 Systems Security Certified Practioner -SSCP
10 years (e.g. B.S. Degree plus 6 yrs) experience in Information Management analyzing Key Management products, which must include work in each of the following areas:
- Systems Security analysis and implementation
- Program design and implementation
- System Engineering
- Electrical design
- Software development
- Design assurance
- Testing of Information Assurance products and systems
- Integration of Information Assurance products and systems.
Annapolis Junction, MD Degree:
A Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Clearance
: Positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KEYW is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE, M/F/D/V.