More information about this job:
Founded in 2001, Newegg Inc. (Newegg or the Company) is the premier e-commerce retailer of information technology products, peripherals and consumer electronics to the do-it-yourself and online gaming markets. With its phenomenal growth rate (from $0 in 2001 to 2010 revenues of $2.5 billion), an unbroken track record of profitability and consistently top rankings in customer service, it has a strong basis for that claim. The Company, which is privately held, has over 2,400 employees worldwide and more than 14 million registered customers. This is an extremely exciting period in the life of the company, as it prepares for the next stage of growth by strengthening the executive leadership team.
The Merchandiser is directly responsible for selling products to target customers through appropriate leveraging of marketing vehicles, maximizing conversion rates and monitoring category traffic.
- Work with Category Managers, domain marketing managers, and vendors to develop and execute promotional programs and campaigns to drive sales.
- Develop and execute category traffic strategy (target the right customer segment) through all market vehicles.
- Optimize overall market budge ROI.
- Match category or vendor promotions with best value, maximize promotion ROI.
- Create EIMS contract, input EIMS rule, and deliver promotion plans to the execution team.
- Pricing strategy based on competitors landscape and analysis, implementation of auto pricing where appropriate.
- Identify new and unique consumer trends or opportunities. Recommend such opportunities to buyers and category managers.
- Maintain vendor marketing/merchandising relationships.
- Coordination with buyers & related departments to make sure everything is on track and launch the promotions.
- Improve merchandising/process efficiency and ensure content is accurate.
- Proven ability to drive change and results through influential leadership skills.
- Highly effective communicator to all levels, able to clearly articulate the company's values.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated strong facilitation skills and ability to identify common ground amongst individuals with divergent opinions and perspectives.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Marketing, Merchandising or equivalent experience; 3+ years of progressive marketing or merchandising experience.
- Prior experience with product launch and / or merchandising.
- Excellent written/verbal, time management and quantitative/analytical skills.
- Proven analytical and conceptual skills.
Keywords: e-commerce, marketing strategy, email promotions, online marketing, consumer electronics, Ecommerce Merchandiser
- Apply for this job online
- Email this job to a friend