Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 246,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews, and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
– San Jose, CA
- 30+ days ago
This position generates sales through customer and associate engagement, assisting the Lands End Sales Leader and the Assistant Store Manager with coaching and coordinating activities for the Lands End (LE) consultative sales associates in order to deliver the highest levels of customer service and drive sales, and support the LE Brand Experience at retail. Assists Softlines Assistant Manager and the Lands End Sales Leader with coordinating work activities, task assignments and training for the LE consultative sales associates, as well as maintaining a personal contribution to the departments productivity.
Scope of Responsibility:
While this position reports to the Softlines Assistant Store Manager, the position receives guidance and coaching from the Lands End Sales Leader. Twenty-five percent (25%) of the time is allotted to coordinator responsibilities and the other 75% of time is allotted to personally contributing to the activities of the Lands End department.
• Accountable for achieving monthly performance KPI expectations, including Sales Per Hour, Average Dollar Sale, Unit Per Transaction and Direct Sales
• Assists Lands End Sales Leader to prioritize and coordinate daily activities in order to achieve business and operational goals
• Acts as a role model by generating sales through the use of approved consultative selling practices to deliver exceptional customer experiences by identifying customer needs, providing solutions and offering product alternatives
• Observes, provides feedback and developmental coaching to Lands End consultative sales associates to drive selling behaviors and achievement of individual SPH goals
• Motivates team, recognizes and celebrates exceptional customer service and selling behaviors.
• Monitors floor coverage and zoning; takes action in response to business trends
• Supports the payroll management by adhering to work schedule and assisting associates to adhere to their schedule
• Promotes, administers and acts as a resource on company policies, procedures and programs
• Assists with training, and coaching associates on service and selling standards
• Accompanies the LE District Manager during LE Shop visits to identify business areas of opportunity and develop action plans for improving the department performance
• Assists in the recruitment, interview and selection processes of Lands End sales associates
• Assists in resolving customer issues and complaints; escalates issues to the Lands End Sales Leader or Softlines Assistant Store Manager
• Facilitates appropriate re-merchandising to maintain seasonal and brand messages while ensuring compelling presentations
• Executes, directs, and participates in all floor resets and markdown and/or promotional activities
• Facilitates efficient replenishment flow and representation of merchandise
• Performs other Lands End relevant duties and projects as assigned by the Lands End Sales Leader and/or Softlines Assistant Store Manager
• Creates awareness regarding brand-driving of social networking opportunities; strives to capture customer contact information (email/phone) using appropriate Shop approaches and programs