Reporting to the Director of Services, the Senior Consultant will be responsible for ensuring customers are successful in deploying SenSage products.
- Successful product implementations
- Establish good will and satisfaction with customers leading to future product and services revenue
- Effective knowledge transfer to customers
- Articulation of best practices and guidance leading to full deployment of our product line inside customer environments
Required Personal Skills:
- Assess customer requirements in regards to use of SenSage products
- Design architecture involving interoperating Linux systems, data flow and external integration
- Install, configure, integrate and troubleshoot SenSage software
- Development of source log integration and parsing mechanisms using SenSage technology
- Development of analytical reports and report schedules
- Facilitate problem resolution with SenSage technical support
- Monitor customer’s production system
- Provide customer training on SenSage technology
- Provide application knowledge transfer and facilitate customer hand-over
- Travel to customer sites 25-50% of working time
- Act as SenSage’s technical representative to customer
Project Management and Consultancy Skills:
- Exceptional customer-facing communication skills
- Team player and strong relationship-builder
- Ability to work successfully under pressure in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment
- Quick learner of new technologies
- Strong personal organizational and time management capabilities
- Ability to clearly and succinctly describe technical issues
- Technical problem solving and analytical skills
- Detail orientation
- Demonstrated success in delivering enterprise security solutions, from definition, design and planning to deployment and delivery.
- Proven ability to manage customer expectations and project scope
- Ability to analyze complex customer environments and business requirements and develop enterprise-class security solutions leveraging software solutions.
- Ability to facilitate regular customer meetings that acquire information, set expectations, provide project status updates and manage critical situations
- Ability to recognize project changes, identify risks and contingency plans, and work with customer resources and internal resources to effectively mitigate project risk
- Ability to implement within defined methodology and improvise as required to meet objectives and timelines.
- Effectively communicate project status information internally through clearly written status reports and communication meetings
- Accurately track project time to provide actual versus planned information
- Ability to function as technical resource and project manager in addition to working with a small team
- Intermediate to advanced-level knowledge (installation and configuration through troubleshooting and third-party integration) of Linux (RedHat, SuSE), Perl, Regex expression parsing, and SQL
- Working knowledge and experience with mission-critical enterprise computing environments, including application architectures, network and application protocols and database reporting tools.
- Working knowledge and experience with network architectures, infrastructure and components, including, but not limited to, routers, switches, firewalls, IDS systems, IPS systems, vulnerability scanners, antivirus software, asset management systems, security event management systems.
- Extensive system administration experience in the use of Unix (HP/UX, Solaris, AIX, Linux) and Windows Servers (NT/2000/2003).
- Five or more years of technical consulting and/or technical sales experience
- Background and experience in a security related industry
- Experience working in a fast paced, customer driven start-up environment
Redwood City, CA Degree:
B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or other information technology field or equivalent work experience Clearance:
Positions DOES NOT require a security clearance.
KEYW is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE, M/F/D/V.