Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 249,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews, and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
Adap.tv 15 reviews– San Mateo, CA
Adap.tv - 30+ days ago
* Design and development of new features in our unique event-driven server architecture.
* Learning and improving our unique framework for memory management and low latency/high throughput systems.
* Maintain the high quality standards required to maintain our aggressive continuous deployment approach.
* Contributions to our open source project, RIBS (https://github.com/Adaptv/ribs2, https://github.com/Adaptv/ribs).
* BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience
* Strong coding skills in any language
* Attitude of creating high quality code, learning from peers and always innovating
* Extensive experience in C/C++
* Experience in low latency, high throughout distributed systems
* Experience working on embedded, real time or event-driven systems
* Experience with SQL
* Experience with continuous deployment