Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 246,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews, and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
Bosch 52 reviews– Palo Alto, CA
Bosch - 30+ days ago
Research, develop and apply advanced statistical algorithms for analysis of large-scale, high-dimensional data across various Bosch business domains (automotive, healthcare, industrial)Collaborate with product management, marketing and engineering teams in Business Units to elicit & understand their requirements & challenges and develop potential solutionsStay current with latest research and technology ideas; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas through papers, presentations to research staff, management, and key decision makers.Publish in relevant top journals and conferences; contribute to RBs patent portfolio
* Strong background in machine learning, data mining, and experimental analysis
* Proven expertise in at least 2 of the following: probabilistic graphical models, latent variable models, time-series models, real-time learning
* Strong programming experience in at least 2 of the following: Java, C++(STL), Python, Perl, Matlab, R, SPSS/SAS
* Demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment
* Highly motivated, innovative with excellent communication skillsDesired Knowledge and Skills
* Experience working with real-world large-scale, high-dimensional data sets
* Demonstrated experience with relational database systems; familiarity with SQLThe Bosch Group manufactures and markets automotive OE and aftermarket products, industrial automation and mobile products, power tools and accessories, security technology, and packaging equipment. The Bosch Research and Technology Center focuses on the following topics:ASIC design and MEMS technologyEnergy conversion and energy storage technologies, modeling simulation and controlsWireless TechnologiesInternet TechnologiesAlgorithms for Robotics, Autonomous Systems and Data MiningUser Interaction Technologies The Research and Technology Center North America (RTC), with an office in Palo Alto, CA, focuses on the topics of sensor and communication technologies, including MEMS integration techniques and RF applications; new powertrain concepts; communication systems for automotive and industrial applications; and human-machine-interaction and visualization technologies.