Associate Design Engineer, Raleigh Design CenterLocation
Job ID 830
This Associate Design Engineer will work with designers to
* fixture, evaluate, and characterize silicon, including applications testing, managing design lab, and maintaining stock, pcb design and assembly.
The candidate will have the following key requirements:
* Results oriented individual with at least an Associate's Degree or equivalent or better preferred plus 5 or more years of experience.
* The ideal candidate must have engineering level understanding of analog circuits, components, fixtures and application.
* Familiarity with standard lab equipment and interfaces is required.
* Must have good lab skills in board layout, soldering and debugging of boards.