Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 246,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews, and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
MetLife 587 reviews– Foster City, CA
MetLife - 30+ days ago
Title: Experienced Financial Services Representative
Location: United States-California-Foster City
Other Locations: null
Financial Services Representatives (FSRs) are responsible for the marketing, sale and service of New England Financial products that meet the needs of clients. Establish a financial services practice that upholds New England Financial Vision and Values.
* Develop and cultivate client base
* Consistently meet or exceed Company production objectives by persistently achieving the needs of the client.
* Market and sell appropriate products, including life insurance, disability income insurance, long-term care insurance, annuities, and investments.
* Comply with all industry and Company rules and regulations.
* Utilize data, market trends, and industry knowledge to develop and implement a personal business and marketing plan
* Meet clients inside and outside of the office to establish client needs and recommend appropriate products and services.
* Analyze, prepare and deliver presentations and seminars to clients through the effective use of information, data and product knowledge.
* Responsible for the appropriateness of all products sold to customers.
* Demonstrate outstanding client service and support by continuing to assist current clients in achieving their changing financial objectives
* Actively participate in on-going training as provided by the Company.
* Maintain all books, records and accounts required by New England Financial.
* Attend firm meetings and required training sessions.
* Business ethics, honesty and integrity
* Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
* Customer service focused
* Demonstrated ability to balance working autonomously with contributing to the team's or firm's objectives
* Ability to learn and adhere to compliance regulations and all New England Financial policies and procedures in regards to the sale and service of all New England Financial products
* Knowledge of, or the ability to learn New England Financial products and explain the products to clients and colleagues
* Knowledge of, or the ability to learn, prospecting and selling processes, and the ability to manage the delivery of these systems
* Ability to manage own performance effectively; ability to adjust schedule in order to respond to ambiguity, obstacles and opportunities.
* Ability to incorporate lessons learned to anticipate and plan for future challenges/opportunities.
Must have experience in sales for a financial serves firm whose primary lines of business include life insurance and annuities and:
* Earned at least 25% of income from the sale of life and annuity products within the last 3 years (last 36 consecutive months)
* Have at least $93,600 FY GDC ($40,000 of proprietary FYC) proprietary equivalent production from the previous calendar year
* Earned more than $26,000 from the sales of life insurance and annuities products within the last 3 years
* Appropriate FINRA Registration and State Licensing Life/H, Series 6,/7, 65/66, 63 as applicable
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Obtain licenses to sell MetLife Products
* Must be a US Citizen or permanent resident
New England Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer