Opportunities at NorvaxJob Description
Job Title :
Junior Graphic Designer
Job Type : Full Time
Reports To : Manager, Web Design
Department : Consumer Marketing
The Junior Web/Graphic Designer will be responsible for working with our lead graphic designer assisting in the design and maintenance of corporate and B2C websites. This individual will contribute to the design and branding for Consumer Marketing department.
The Junior Web/Graphic Designer will collaborate with copywriters, paid search analysts and data analysts to create effective online display ads, web user interfaces, newsletters, graphics for websites, print materials and promotional displays.
To apply, click 'Apply for position' button at the bottom of the page.
* Collaborate with the Consumer Marketing department to ensure proper use of brand and identity guidelines.
* Collaborate with lead graphic designer to execute marketing objectives and develop design solutions for marketing campaigns.
* Individual should be able to think creatively and produce a number of ideas and solutions that can be expressed visually.
* Create innovative design materials to meet promotional needs, including corporate branding, display ads, newsletters, websites, emails, print material, and trade show displays.
* Prepare designs, concepts, and sample layouts for Project Managers, making necessary changes based on Consumer Marketing team members feedback throughout the iterative design process.
* Perform ongoing maintenance and provide graphics for A-B testing various websites and online display ad campaigns.
* Handle several concurrent projects and work well under pressure and deadlines.
* Passionate about the intense nature of the design process
* Strong knowledge of industry-standard design software, including the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop*, Illustrator*, Dreamweaver* and InDesign.)
* Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in the production of artwork in a variety of formats for print and web.
* Ability to clearly communicate information and ideas.
* Ability to work in a group setting and feel comfortable discussing ideas in an open forum setting.
* Ability to multitask and manage several different initiatives at once while maintaining quality standards.
* Experience with multi-browser support and cross-platform compatibility * Microsoft Internet Explorer (multiple versions), Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome.
* Adobe Flash knowledge is preferred but not required.
* Knowledge of basic marketing techniques...
* Bachelors Degree preferred.
* Entry level to 1 year of experience.
* Candidates must provide an online portfolio for review which reflects their current web and print design experience and capabilities.
Norvax, Inc. is a leading developer of Web-based sales and online insurance marketing tools for the health insurance industry, helping insurance brokers, agents and carriers connect with customers and transact business more efficiently. From insurance websites to insurance software and lead management tools, the Norvax product suite lets insurance agents increase sales, cut administrative time and reduce expenses.Founded in 2001, Norvax was named among the top ten fastest-growing software companies in the U.S. in 2007 by Inc. Magazine. Norvax is privately held and headquartered in Chicago.
Apply for position