Your application has been submitted.
Xvolve develops social and mobile applications that enhance the social discovery experience. Our first U.S. application, Meeple will launch in Spring 2014. Then we plan on launching a new application every year in the United States.
Our vision goes beyond applications and technology. Meeple is only the first of many milestones in achieving our objective of driving substantial change. Ultimately, we want to solve the problems created by humanity. These problems, which we have created, need to be fixed.
One on one meetings and dates can get a little awkward. We want to change that! Our first app, Meeple (Meet people) matches people for 2 on 2 networking, dating, and hangouts based upon the group's shared interests. We give you the option of bringing a friend or wingman/woman. Though we're happy match you up with one.
Along with our junior developer, you would be helping to bring Meeple to fruition full-time. The app is currently in its alpha. We need someone to develop independently and occasionally work with our junior developer. We want someone who really likes the idea of Meeple, understands why Tindr works so well, and likes Mitch Hedberg. There will also be tremendous potential for growth and future opportunities within the company.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Demonstrated expertise in Objective-C
- Minimum 2 years experience in mobile app development
- A portfolio with at least one working web or mobile application (very important)
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- Experience working collaboratively with designers.
- Good to Have:
- Strong Objective-C Programming skills
- Apps you've built on the App store.
- BS or MS in Computer Science.
- Bad (or good) jokes to tell
- Any applicable awards.