Your application has been submitted.
We are a prominent multi-disciplinary engineering firm, bringing cutting edge design resolution to our clients. The fully integrated approach we bring combines HVAC, electrical and plumbing with an in-depth knowledge of infrastructure design and environmental best practice. For over a decade our firm has serviced California, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, and Texas.
The Engineering position is a salaried position with a compensation range of $85k -$125k depending on experience and qualifications.
YOU MUST BE A LICENSED P.E. IN PLUMBING/HVAC TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION. ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS LIC OR EXPERIENCE WOULD BE BENIFICIAL
Plumbingand HVAC Systems for Residential Single and Multifamily.
- Licensed PE.
- Ability to design Plumbing and Piping systems and Risers.
- Ability to design HVAC and equipment sizing.
-Knowledge of ACCA Manual JDS.
-Water heater design for tanked and tank-less systems.
- Able to write specification and customize on a per project basis.
- 5 years' experience with Plumbing[HVAC drawings in a professional (not academic) environment.
-Residential Design is preferred.
-5 years' experience with AutoCAD 2009 and newer in a professional (not academic) environment.
- 5 years' experience in maintaining and revising drawings in a professional (not academic) environment.
- Ability to communicate with other design professionals and schedule delivery of projects.
- Ability to visualize three dimensionally and verbally discuss design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage a project with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of Building Codes.
-Strong aptitude toward learning new software and construction design concepts.
-Knowledge of Electrical design for residential is a plus.
Environmental Conditions: Office environment; exposure to computer screens.
Physical Conditions: Essential and marginal functions require maintaining physical condition necessary for ambulating for extended periods of time and performing required duties; extensive use of computer keyboard; visual acuity to read printed materials and computer screens.
Compensation will consist of $85k-$125k a year depending on experience with benefits after 90 days. There may be overtime requirements.
PLEASE RESPOND WITH RESUME.