SPSD is an experienced research and development team that develops and fields hardware and software remote sensing systems with a focus on synthetic aperture radar. Due to recent successes, SPSD is looking for a senior mid-level 4-8 years software engineer to architect and implement new applications. Required Skills:
- Ability to work in an agile, high energy and dynamic team oriented environment.
- Extensive experience in planning and accomplishing goals and complicated tasks and providing consultation on complex projects as top-level contributor or specialist.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with lead scientist and legacy R&D software development staff and provide guidance to junior programmer/analysts, as required.
- Demonstrated experience developing complex, networked applications consisting of dozens of modules and libraries running across many cores and many computers.
- Previous experience with dynamically reconfigurable resource allocation, scheduling, batch processing, and queuing is desired.
- Understanding of MPI is also desired but not required.
- Experience participating in or leading rapid application development for quick reaction projects.
- C++ development.
- Experience developing software for Windows (2000, 2003, XP, Vista), and Linux 32 and 64 bit operating systems.
- Experience with Agile, SCRUM, and spiral software development methods.
- Experience with configuration management, bug tracking, version control, design reviews, software documentation, and CMMI 2 or 3.
- Experience with high performance computing, code optimization, bandwidth optimization, and memory optimization is preferred. Experience with GPU, vector instruction sets, CUDA, and OpenMP.
- Knowledge or experience in image processing, data compression, or quantitative methods.
Severn, MD Degree:
Bachelors Degree and/or Masters in Computer Science or a related field in engineering, mathematics or physical sciences. Clearance:
Positions require a Secret security clearance.
KEYW is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE, M/F/D/V.