Personal Care Assistant-Nights and Weekends
Are you compassionate and dedicated? Does making a difference in someone's life inspire you? At Right at Home Indy South East, that is what our caregivers experience each and every day they provide care. Our Mission: To improve the quality of care for those we serve.Â If your life mission is similar and you feel great personal satisfactionÂ when caring for individuals in need, you need not look any further.
Our Personal Care Assistants provide various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Monitoring vital signs
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.Â
- Six months experience as a Home Health Aide or CNA in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Successfully completed a Competency Evaluation that meets the State Licensing Law for home health agencies.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile.
CALL OUR EMPLOYMENT HOTLINE AT 317-489-9051 FOR MORE INFORMATION