PHP Drupal Developer
If you want to revolutionize the way people build, manage and use websites, you will find no better place to work than here.
Our NY and Boston offices are seeking professionals who have a passion for delivering killer web and mobile experiences while wowing customers.
What We Do: We couple our deep understanding of Drupal with speciﬁc domain and vertical market experience. Our experts have worked on some of the largest and most highly-traﬃcked Drupal sites available today and have scaled sites to handle over 150,000,000 page views a month.
Our Expertise: We have the expertise to tackle big challenges, which helps us build compelling solutions for our clients. We are members of the Drupal Association and Acquia partners and have earned our reputation as leaders within the Drupal community - speaking and sponsoring various events, contributing modules like the Media module, and putting out thought-leadership pieces. We work hard to make Drupal work smarter for your organization
- PHP development and concept of design patterns and OO techniques
- Understanding and knowledge of web development and Content Management Systems (Drupal, eZ Publish, Custom Content Management Systems)
- Experience using XML, XSLT, HTML and CSS
- SQL - Strong Database development skills
“NICE TO HAVE” SKILLS:
- Full Life Cycle experience with strong Project Leader, Analyst, Architect, and Tech Lead skills
- Experience with CDN and caching strategies
- Experience deploying web infrastructures in a high-usability, minimal downtime environment
- Provide senior-level analysis, responsible for the architecture, design and dev. of a web and mobile
- Construct complete project plans for multiple resources including estimating timeframes, multi-resource plans, and reconciliation
- Function as a Senior Technical resource, work with minimal supervision, and guarantee the technical delivery of all the work you and your team are responsible for
- Display ability to work independently at a client’s office
- Possess deep knowledge of a vertical industry or horizontal areas of expertise supported by NorthPoint
COMPETITIVE PAY & BENEFITS:
Annual compensation, Medical, Dental, Vision, Long and Short Term Disability, 401K Company Match, Flex Spending Account, Public Transportation Incentives, Company Paid Training Programs.