Tri-County Communications is looking for talented, enthusiastic people to help us generate revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales; recommending new products and services. Develop new prospects and maintain contacts with established customers for the purpose of selling Company products and services; primarily interact with prospects and customers by telephone, e-mail, social media or other electronic means of communication, and with occasional in person visits to customer's place of business.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Prospecting and direct selling Tri-County Communications products
- Consistent achievement of individual and company sales goals.
- Develop solid relationships with customers for both sales and customer service
- Develop and close new direct accounts and, with Field Sales teams, identify and close large opportunities
- Opportunity Management in CRM database
- Deliver sales forecasts and customer feedback on trends, opportunities, and challenges in order to benchmark and forecast business and revenue
- Follow-up with closed sales to ensure customer satisfaction
- Opportunity identification, qualification, and needs analysis
- Manage and execute targeted campaigns as requested
- Achieve and exceed personal yearly quota
- Propose, manage and execute on customer contracts to achieve revenue and business goals
- May generate prospective customers through cold calling and may qualify and follow up with sales leads. Sales can be made through multichannel, inbound and/or outbound sales activities.
- Has thorough knowledge of company products, systems and services through extensive training programs
- May act as sole sales representative for assigned territory, industry, accounts, and/or products.
Requirements: Our ideal candidate will possess an enthusiastic, creative and focused approach to building pipeline and closing sales. Ideal candidates will possess:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills coupled with a high attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft products and services
- Strong customer service and teamwork skills.
- Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
- Superior telephone skills
- Experience with social media, including LinkedIn
- Experience with two-way radio and RF is a plus
- Self-starter personality