Senior Software Engineer
Work in HR? Unlock Free Profile
Beyondsoft is looking for a bright, highly motivated and competent software engineer able to manage technical issue resolution quickly. The individual should be especially adept at SQL (queries, stored procedures, CLR's), and have a deep, broad background in technical concepts including .net development and business-to-business web portal technology. Clear communication and strong debugging skills are required. The ideal candidate must have strong problem solving skills, and the ability to juggle multiple urgent tasks.
Candidates must demonstrate all of the following technical competencies:
· 5+ years software development experience
· 3+ years of experience in .NET (C#) and web based software applications.
· 2+ years of experience developing and/or supporting complex, data driven UIs
· Expertise in MS-SQL 2008 (writing SQL queries, stored procedure, functions, CLR’s)
· Demonstrated success in maintaining and enhancing undocumented legacy code.
In addition, we are looking for:
· Strong emphasis on unit testing and delivering defect-free code to QA
· Strong knowledge of OOP
· Skill in building reusable components
· Strong trouble-shooting and analytical skills
· Must possess nerves of steel and be willing and able to juggle multiple short- and moderate-duration projects simultaneously.
· Must be willing to document as you learn.
Interpersonal and teamwork requirements:
· Ability to work quickly in a small-team iterative development environment
· Clear verbal and written communication
· Can manage workload efficiently while being able to resolve time-critical situations professionally
· Effective interpersonal skills collaborating with team members and business partners
· Experience participating in code review and acceptance processes to improve code quality
· Responsive to the input and direction of team members
· Must be results-oriented and have structured work habits
· Present an ethical, enthusiastic, tactful, resourceful, and professional profile
Recommend to a friend
Approve of CEO