We have an immediate opening for a senior SharePoint / C# / .Net developer. We seek a developer who can lead customization of an existing SharePoint deployment in collaboration with our experienced team of enterprise developers.
- Configure an existing Sharepoint deployment
- Advise on best practice document security practices
- Implement business logic using C# and .NET
- Expose document and directory information as web services
- Use Active Directory for authorization
- Trigger sending an email to list of recipients when specific content is updated
Pervasent develops enterprise class iPhone and iPad products and services. We have been involved in the creation and launch of hundreds of iPhone and iPad applications, including the Zinio magazine reader; Chipotle ordering system; and the California Blooms app.
At Pervasent we really enjoy our work, and are looking for people who think developing iPhone/iPad applications is fun. We can’t wait to get to work (well, most of the time). We have the pleasure of working with other passionate developers, both on our own projects, and for our top-tier clients. We have been developing iOS applications since the day Apple opened development to third parties; other than working for Apple, you can’t find a more experienced team of iOS developers than here at Pervasent. Please take a moment and look at our portfolio on our web site.
- 6 or more years of hands on experience writing code (such as, but not limited to, Java, C, C++, C#, ASP.NET, WCF)
- Complete command of XML standards and experience in their application (for example, XML Schema, XSLT, STX, DOM, SAX, and similar technologies).
- MS SharePoint administration and customization
- Multi-tier enterprise level .NET based web application development
- Visual Studio 2008/2010
- SharePoint 2007/2010
- Web Services
- Experience with creating web services for mobile devices
- Most of the work can be done offsite. Some meetings in San Francisco will be required.