Your application has been submitted.
We are a fast-growing start-up specializing in providing cyber technologies to government and industry. We are located in Arlington, VA, just a bridge away from the nations capital. We specialize in: Computer Network Operations, Reverse Engineering, Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Vulnerability Research, Embedded Systems Development and Exploitation, Malware Analysis, etc. In a nutshell, we develop software and hardware products in niche areas that bridge functional gaps between established technologies.
We are self-funded (no investor / large-company overlords to answer to) and have been profitable since day one. We have no formal dress code: people dress from shorts/t-shirts to slacks/dress-shirt/sports coat. Many of us work 2-3 days from home.
Most importantly we are a group of talented fun people that regularly do happy hours, play video games, and participate in Capture-the-Flag competitions.
BS or higher in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Enginering, Physics, or Mathematics
3+ years of professional software development experience
Evidence of excellence in coding and software design
Takes ownership and pride in work
Experience designing complex software for long-term maintainability (as opposed to just writing short code bits and scripts)
2+ years programming in C
Experience of network architectures and protocols
Reverse engineering (IDA Pro, ollydbh, gdb, windbg)
MIPS or PowerPC assembly
Version control systems (CVS, SVN, Mercurial, Git)
Compiler toolchains (gcc, makefiles, ect.)
Window Internals (kernel) knowledge
Embedded systems (firmware) programming
▪ Takes ownership and pride in work
▪ Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
▪ Strong written and verbal communication skills
▪ Ability to effectively prioritize tasks
▪ Able to work independently
▪ Be able to work with ambiguous requirements
▪ Be able to lead / convince / upwards-manage others
▪ Willing to work off-site
▪ Willing to work a regularly scheduled work day
▪ Optional: Willing to travel OCONUS
▪ Good conflict resolution skills
▪ Manage problems, maintain contract relationships, and assist with issue resolution
▪ Top Secret