CCM is a small agency looking for a versatile, team player who is highly interested in developing and executing effective solutions for our clients. Experience with the following would be valuable...
- Digital Advertising (Facebook, Google, Display Campaigns, YouTube, etc..)
- Account Management (Understand agency / client dynamic, good follow through)
- Social Media (content creation / community management)
- Web Design (using Photoshop to mock-up responsive web pages, Flash animation)
- Media Planning and Strategy
- Video Production (any skills with editing or shooting could come in useful)
- App Development (Phonegap, Objective-C, Java)
While the position will be digitally-focused, some projects could cross over, including print, in-store displays, premiums, or experiential / real-life marketing.
We are looking for candidates who bring a high level of enthusiasm to the table. Attention to detail is also extremely important. We would be open to junior to mid-level candidates who are quick and eager to learn.
You might be taking a media budget and putting together a plan as to how best spend it, leading client calls, writing emails, taking notes and ensuring the agency delivers on client requests, creating schedules and budgets and tracking to ensure that projects stick to them, or setting up ad campaigns in Facebook or YouTube and tracking and optimizing them from day to day.
If you have technical skills you might be making updates to any of the several sites that CCM actively maintains, or could lead design / development on new web projects.
Please respond with your resume and a cover letter as to why you are the perfect fit for this position.