Technical Account Manager
Limelight Networks is looking for a Technical Account Manager!
Are you customer-oriented and can work in a cross-functional environment? If so, the Web Content Management Group of Limelight Networks is the place for you!
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager who can maintain client satisfaction and loyalty through ensuring exceptional service and creating value.
If you find it rewarding to build professional and trusting client relationships we want to hear from you!
Based in San Francisco, the Premium Services Group of Limelight Networks, provides Tier 1,2, and 3 supports for our SaaS-based services offering such as Dynamic Site Platform, Limelight Video Platform and our Mobile platform. The Premium Services team also provides paid for support which guarantees accelerated response times during established business hours as well as prepaid hours of time to support the customers’ ongoing business needs.
- Associate’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- 3 years excelling in an Enterprise level SaaS technical support, operations, or professional services environment.
- 3 years delivering best in class technical management of strategic clients.
- 3 years in a billable customer facing role.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding SLAs.
- 3 years direct hands on experience working in a customer facing technical support role.
Ideal candidate (in addition to meeting Job Requirements)
- You have proven success in providing technical support to web technologists, marketing, IT and publishing professionals.
- You have proficient knowledge at API level of 3rd party applications.
- You are able to think critically; to identify problems and to generate, evaluate, and implement real-time workable solutions.
- You are an advocate for customers and bring back suggestions for products and feature enhancements.
- You are able to identify sales opportunities and provide that information to the Account Executives/Account Management teams.
- You are comfortable presenting technical issues to a non-technical audience.
Limelight Networks is an equal opportunity employer.