As an Technical Talent Management Trainee you will be responsible for the full cycle of recruiting. This involves sourcing, interviewing, qualifying, assessing, negotiating, and closing candidates to fulfill current and forecasted requirements. Use your interpersonal skills to build long-term relationships with employees and find new talent!
What You’ll Be Doing!
- Understand your client’s needs and hit the ground running on the recruitment process.
- Work closely and develop strong relationships with Sales Staff and Account Management.
- Source potential candidates by utilizing job boards, referrals, advertising and other resource pools.
- Post job requirements on the internet to increase your candidate pool.
- Present job opportunities to potential candidates and negotiate contract terms along with competitive pay rates.
- Coach candidates through the interview process.
- Maintain relationships with consultants and constantly build new candidate leads.
- Attend fun and informative User Conferences when the opportunity arises.
What You’ll Need!
* A bachelor’s degree in MIS, CIS, or other relevant areas of study.
* A strong work ethic with a willingness to learn.
* Ability to multi-task and handle multiple client requirements simultaneously.
* Strong ethical standards.
* Must be results oriented with a drive for success.
* Must be a creative thinker with a passion for innovation.
* Tech savvy with strong MS skills.
* Enjoys working and communicating with others!