Title: User Experience Architect (UE)
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Beyondsoft is looking for a top-notch senior interaction designer to help us deliver a user experience that is unparalleled among business applications. If you share our passion for simplicity and conviction that business applications should be strikingly better than what has been the convention, this may be the place for you.
- Work in cross-functional teams, especially with Engineering and Product Marketing, to plan, prioritize, and deliver information architecture, information design, visual design/page layouts, tools, services and applications to support the complete cohesive user experience. Creatively apply the best user interface design ideas of the consumer web to business applications
- Leverage modern web technologies to define innovative user interfaces and interaction models that result in improved user productivity and operational efficiency.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to communicate design strategy and rationale
- Make understanding end user requirements a constant priority.
- Educate internal teams on best practices around information architecture, interaction and visual designs, usability and supporting technologies.
- 12+ years of experience in design complex enterprise level desktop and web applications. Created seamless and consistent user experiences.
- Track record of developing and delivering successful, intuitive, and compelling designs which contribute toward market leadership.
- Strong knowledge of the product life cycle required to ensure consistently great user experience in a series of software products.
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams to successfully develop and deliver shipping products
- Successful track record of delivering integrated high end user interfaces on schedule, on budget, and on quality.
- Deep knowledge of user center design processes and methodology
- Broad knowledge and advanced skills in visual design, information architecture, usability evaluation, and appropriate technologies
- Experience gathering and documenting business, functional, and end user requirements
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES & CHARACTERISTICS
- Results-oriented team player who takes absolute ownership, and champions all aspects of customer and product initiatives.
- Strong communication skills, oral and written; able to engender trust and respect of peers and stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate with and understand the needs of non-technical internal clients.
- Sense of urgency. Escalates product issues when appropriate; maintains a sense of "problem ownership" to see all issues through to successful resolution. Strives to turn around issues with an efficient and effective approach to the end customer's satisfaction
- Self-confident, possesses a strong work ethic, and is continually focused on improvement, innovation, and bottom-line results.
- Passionate commitment to the customer and to product quality. Champions the product and the customer's needs and implements a model of continuous improvement in both company goals and project-related tasks.
- Capable of juggling a number of priorities and delivering results on time in a high pressure, dynamic environment.
Beyondsoft (www.beyondsoft.com) is a leading IT outsourcing company with Global Delivery Centers. Beyondsoft offers IT consulting, Application Development and Maintenance (ADM), ERP and BPO services to the clients across the globe. With its relentless focus on achieving the highest quality in its deliveries, Beyondsoft has become a trusted brand and achieved consistent growth in its repeat business with its clients. Beyondsoft is a publicly traded company.
Beyondsoft has development centers in the major cities around the world, with operations/centers in the U.S., China, Japan, Singapore and India. The global delivery centers enable Beyondsoft to offer high-quality and cost effective services to its clients by adopting the right mix of onsite, near-site and multi-tier offshore delivery centers. It also allows Beyondsoft to share and grow its offerings, knowledge and process maturity. Beyondsoft is an ISO27001 certified company and the security systems at Beyondsoft meet world’s most strict standards.
Beyondsoft is renowned for its experience in working with the world's best technology companies and some of the world's leading enterprises in the vertical industries. Our commitment to quality is reflected in the fact that all of the world's top five technology companies are currently long-term clients of Beyondsoft. Being a leading service
supplier dedicated to end-to-end ITO and BPO services, Beyondsoft has also accumulated extensive experience in the verticals like financial services, pharmaceutical, telecom, etc. with the leading players of those industries.