- Requisition Number: -Job Title: VIP Specialist- header ends ->
- content container begins ->
To deliver a higher level of customer service to our most valued customers as part of the PVIP team. This customer type includes Wholesale Partners, SRSPlus Partners, and VIP customers. These customers manage or own a large volume of domains.
* Provide Inbound Customer Service for Network Solution's PVIP customers and back up support for Tier I level customer calls
* Review e-mails and faxes from PVIP customers as assigned by supervisor
* Create new SRs and contact internal groups and customer as needed to resolve customer concern. Track SR until issue is resolved.
* Status PVIP customers every 24 hours until the customer's concern is resolved.
* Track and report on issues by defined categories identifying coaching opportunities where the specialist could have resolved the concern initially with additional training or coaching
* Keep updated on all developments and changes, taking ownership to obtain and learn all information provided to resolve the PVIP customer's issue
* Use all proprietary database, web and telephony tools effectively, reporting faults to helpdesk or supervisors as soon as they occur
* Maintain a satisfactory or higher level of performance in all areas of performance. Discuss observation feedback with supervisor in order to improve performance
* Use coaching, training sessions and one-to-one meetings positively, contributing to the discussion so that you can take ownership of your development within your current role
* Remain fully aware of the availability of all products, services and special offers in the company so that every opportunity to meet our customer's needs is taken
* Actively support, at all times, company policy and best practices in the area of security, with special emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information
* Participate in focus groups when requested.
* Access, use or disclose, customer information only when you need to do so to perform your Network Solutions operation duties
* Provide leadership on a day-to-day basis, supporting the supervisor, so that team members have a role model and a colleague to provide guidance towards continuous improvement
* Provide additional support to the supervisor including administrative tasks, special projects, coaching new hires, and report analysis as needed
Knowledgeable of Siebel, CSR Tools, Outlook, WhoIS
High School degree required. Some college preferred.
Good research and problem solving skills
Basic understanding of Internet principles, terminology and functionality
Typing skills of 20 wpm
Experience and skills including Word, Excel and Windows
If you would like to apply for this position please send your resume email@example.com.