Your application has been submitted.
Volunteer Social Media Manager
We are looking for an eager person with experience and skills in social media (SM)management, writing and editing for our Couch Rider Report main site, as well as Twitter and Facebook sites. This position is Online and requires attention to every article. The social media manager will be responsible for maintaining the organization's presence on its social media sites. Guidelines and policies for social media are provided in the Couch Rider Report Continuity.
• Post timely and approachable content that
relates to Couch Rider Report’s everyday sports interest
• Research other sites for trends, topics and
issues of interest to SM fans and followers
• Work cooperatively with key team members of Couch Rider Report as well as other pages/sites’ Posts and activity should follow interest of driving up site visits
• Integrate your social media with all Web site,
• Promote Facebook and Twitter pages everywhere!
• Check social media frequently (at least daily) and respond to interaction
• There is no pay associated with this job. Only users who look to gain experience in the media industry need apply
- Microsoft Office
- Interactive Social Media (Facebook/Twitter /Google+/Youtube)
- WordPress (preferred not mandatory)
- Photoshop or G.I.M.P.
- Sports knowledge
- Ability to multitask
- Premiere Pro (Preferred Not Mandatory
- Editing Skills
- Networking Skills