Toktumi Web Developer
Toktumi – www.toktumi.com - is looking for a passionate Web Developer to code our powerhouse web applications and lead development for our digital marketing campaigns. This position will be located in our new San Francisco, CA office.
One of Toktumi’s applications is Line2, the highly successful iPhone and iPad app that consistently ranks among the top business apps in the iTunes AppStore. To learn more about Line2, check out New York Times Technology Editor David Pogue’s review video at http://www.line2.com
You will join a growing team of highly-talented people who are developing cutting-edge products that are helping shape the future of telecommunications. In this position, you will be responsible for the development of our web applications that are a key component of the Toktumi Voice Over IP (VoIP) service. In addition to working with product management, design, software development and QA, you will work with marketing to ensure the success of our digital marketing campaigns.
- Implementing new features, updates and redesigns to the Toktumi web sites and applications
- Participate in the design of new web applications and features.
- Work directly with our SEO expert to optimize code and site design
- Commit to milestones and estimates for project deliverables.
- Two plus years of coding production web sites and applications
- AJAX experience is a plus
- Deep knowledge of IE8, Firefox, Safari, Chrome and mobile browsers on iOS and Android devices
- Experience with dynamic programming languages in particular ASP.NET
- HTML5 and mobile web site optimization experience is a plus
- BS Degree
- Toktumi – www.toktumi.com - is a venture-backed startup based in San Francisco, CA that offers a hosted PBX platform and VoIP applications for the web and mobile devices.
- We have won praise from The New York Times, TechCrunch, GigaOm, PCMag and Mashable, among others.
- Line2, initially released in February of 2010, is enjoying kudos and high download rates from the iTunes appstore. Recently, Toktumi/Line2 was listed in Entrepreneur Magazine’s Annual Top 100 Brilliant Ideas List- http://www.entrepreneur.com/magazine/entrepreneur/2010/june/206722.html .
- And, Toktumi/Line2 has been named a top 25 innovative product for 2010 by Laptop Magazine - http://www.laptopmag.com/mobile-life/most-innovative-products-2010.aspx?page=5 .
- We are growing quickly and looking for the best and brightest designers and engineers to join our team.