Started in 1992, PaperCraft is a full service branding company providing businesses both large and small turnkey solutions for their printed materials, promotional products, signage and graphic design needs. Our client portfolio includes businesses both large and small across a wide range of industries from corporate, financial, legal, retail, home improvement and more. Our emerging growth business is with small companies and start-ups. PaperCraft offers the first of its kind Small Business Package dedicated to start-ups and companies with 20 or fewer employees. We work one-on-one with companies designing their first ever logo to ones who want to take their branding to the next level. From the concept and design phase all the way through to delivery of the final product, PaperCraft takes a long-range view of client relations emphasizing consultation, creativity, innovation, personal service, expertise and product quality. We are an aggressive, action-biased, entrepreneurial company who despises bureaucracy and long meetings. We love hard work because we love what we do—design bold, fresh brands perfectly printed. PaperCraft.
PaperCraft is seeking an enthusiastic, articulate, analytical, highly quantitative professional to drive our online marketing efforts. Some responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute content marketing plans, delivery strategies and content calendar
- Produce content that builds our brand, creates awareness, drives engagement and generates leads
- Keep pace with changes in SEO and maximize SEM to keep PaperCraft at top of search rankings
- Develop keyword lists and ad copy for search campaigns
- Create e-blast campaigns, blogs, newsletters and press releases
- Create/modify landing pages used in search engine marketing campaigns
- Optimize web site for search engine rankings and visibility
- Four year bachelors degree
- 2 years of search engine marketing experience
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or other third party analytics and optimization tools.
- Strong analytics and Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Mobile search experience