Wireless System Engineer
Work in HR? Unlock Free Profile
This is a senior level technical position in our wireless modem development team, engaged in developing next generation multimode LTE wireless modems. In this role you will work closely with our Marketing, ASIC, SW, HW and RF engineering teams and our System test team with a "cradle to grave" charter. Key responsibilities include
• Translate Market requirements into product requirements
• Define System architecture, hardware software partitioning etc for our next generation products.
• Support product bringup with heavy emnphasis on lab debug, performance and functional qualification.
• Define Product conformance/qualification test plans and criteria, support testing with timely resolution of issues found.
• Oversee and support IOT engagements and field trials, with timely resolution of issues found.
• Provide technical marketing support.
Top of Form
Top of Form
• PhD and a minimum of 6 years experience in the wireless industry
• Expert knowledge of system architectures, digital signal processing, modern ASIC design and architecture
• Expert knowledge of high level modelling and HW/SW co-verification
• Expert knowledge and experience with cellular wireless test equipment and proven ability to analyze and solve complex HW/SW/RF issues.
• Expert knowledge of 3GPP Wireless standards
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Knowledge/exposure to the Smartphone ecosystem desired.
Bottom of Form
Bottom of Form
Beyondsoft (www.beyondsoft.com) is a leading IT outsourcing company with Global Delivery Centers. Beyondsoft offers IT consulting, Application Development and Maintenance (ADM), ERP and BPO services to the clients across the globe. With its relentless focus on achieving the highest quality in its deliveries, Beyondsoft has become a trusted brand and achieved consistent growth in its repeat business with its clients. Beyondsoft is a publicly traded company.
Beyondsoft has development centers in the major cities around the world, with operations/centers in the U.S., China, Japan, Singapore and India. The global delivery centers enable Beyondsoft to offer high-quality and cost effective services to its clients by adopting the right mix of onsite, near-site and multi-tier offshore delivery centers. It also allows Beyondsoft to share and grow its offerings, knowledge and process maturity. Beyondsoft is an ISO27001 certified company and the security systems at Beyondsoft meet world’s most strict standards.
Beyondsoft is renowned for its experience in working with the world's best technology companies and some of the world's leading enterprises in the vertical industries. Our commitment to quality is reflected in the fact that all of the world's top five technology companies are currently long-term clients of Beyondsoft. Being a leading service supplier dedicated to end-to-end ITO and BPO services, Beyondsoft has also accumulated extensive experience in the verticals like financial services, pharmaceutical, telecom, etc. with the leading players of those industries.
Recommend to a friend
Approve of CEO