Welcome to the Glassdoor Press Center where you can find the latest news from and about Glassdoor.
In the Spotlight
- April 05, 2013
According to the latest Glassdoor Employment Confidence Survey, nearly half of employees (45%) including those who are self-employed believe their company’s business outlook will improve in the next six months, a five percentage point increase since last quarter. However, despite rising employee optimism around company outlook, nearly one in five employees (19%) are concerned they may be laid off in the next six months. View the press release, blog and survey supplement.
- March 27, 2013
New social recruiting tools allow companies to update their profile on Glassdoor, get insights on brand reputationand see how they compare to competitors. Sign up for free employer account to get started, and learn more in our press release and blog.
- March 15, 2013
Press Releases See All »
- April 5, 2013 GLASSDOOR SURVEY REVEALS NEARLY ONE IN FIVE EMPLOYEES CONCERNED ABOUT BEING LAID OFF IN NEXT SIX MONTHS DESPITE GROWING OPTIMISM AROUND COMPANY OUTLOOK
- March 27, 2013 GLASSDOOR INTRODUCES SELF-SERVICE ONLINE EMPLOYER CENTER & FREE EMPLOYER ACCOUNTS TO SUPPORT SOCIAL RECRUITING & EMPLOYMENT BRANDING EFFORTS
- March 15, 2013 GLASSDOOR REVEALS THE 50 HIGHEST RATED CEOS FOR 2013
In the News See All »
- April 5, 2013 Amid Weak Jobs Numbers, U.S. Workers Losing Confidence
- March 15, 2013 Facebook Leads Companies With This Secret Weapon
- January 11, 2013 25 of the Most Outrageous Interview Questions
- December 31, 2012 Reputation Trends for 2013 — Now and Ahead
- December 12, 2012 Guess Who Still Likes Facebook?
- December 12, 2012 The Best Companies To Work For In 2013
- June 29, 2012 Is Glassdoor the Next Big Thing in Social Recruiting?