Agilent Technologies Employee Benefit: Health Insurance | Glassdoor

Agilent Technologies Health Insurance

Updated Jul 27, 2017

82 employees reported this benefit

3.5
StarStarStarStarStar
This benefit does not have a summary yet. Work here in HR?   Add a summary

Employer Verified
Available to US-based employees (Change location)

Employee Comments

Showing 1–10 of 23
  • Apr 23, 2020
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Houston, Texas

    High deductible plan with HSA account, out of pocket pay for small visit is outrageous.

  • Apr 02, 2020
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Scheduling Coordinator in Wilmington, Delaware

    Good insurance options available at fair prices

  • Sep 04, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Product Specialist in Wilmington, Delaware

    Basically catastrophe insurance - your options are a HDHP with HSA that covers 90% of medical expenses, and leaves you to cover 10%. Alternatively, you can opt for a traditional HMO style plan with $40 co-pays to see anyone (GP or specialist) - but then you aren't allowed to contribute to the HSA. Agilent used to contribute a small amount to the HSA annually, but now that is gone as well.

  • Aug 21, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Project Manager in Cedar Park, Texas

    Just average health benefits. Dental and vision are also offered. Employee cost is not that high.

  • Jun 02, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Los Angeles, California

    HMO and PPO options are standard in the industry

  • Mar 23, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Supervisor in Wilmington, Delaware

    Getting better, they now offer an HMO plan which is a a slight pain due to referrals but much better than the high deductible plans from last year. Those were horrible

  • Nov 25, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Logistics Specialist in Santa Rosa, California

    You can choose from many plans with little or no out of pocket expenses All the plans are present to you on site with representatives being present for questions and concerns.

  • Nov 02, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Carpinteria, California

    Affordable but the deductible is high.

  • Sep 09, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Santa Clara, California

    Too expense, my wife company cover us.

  • Aug 07, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Santa Clara, California

    Industry standard health insurance plan


Work at Agilent Technologies? Share Your Experiences

Agilent Technologies
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or