Allegheny Technologies (ATI) Employee Benefits and Perks | Glassdoor

Allegheny Technologies (ATI) Benefits

Location: US
3.7
StarStarStarStarStar
58 Ratings

Employee Benefit Reviews

Showing 1–10 of 58 comments

Most Commented

  • Jan 15, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Manufacturing Associate in Monroe, North Carolina

    401k is absolutely out of this world. Probably will not find another company in the US that has a program as good as ATI. Insurance is okay is reasonably cheap but only have a choice of high deductible plans. Vacation is accrued each month.

  • Jan 15, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

    health insurance is average, high-deductible, could use more options. 401K is great! Vacation and compensation is above average.

  • Sep 25, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current IT Administrator in Monroe, North Carolina

    The company just revised the vacation policy, bringing it to a very competitive level, and the 401k company contribution program is exceptional; they put in a non-discretionary 6.5% and they match half of up to 6%, for a total of 9.5% company contribution every year.

  • Sep 23, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Monroe, North Carolina

    The 401(k) is excellent- up to 9% company contribution. Paid time off has been below market average, but is on the rise.

  • Sep 23, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current sales maanger in Albany, Oregon

    Good 401K matching program in place

  • Aug 01, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Recorder in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

    Vacation did not exist yet

  • Jul 24, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Account Representative in Natrona Heights, Pennsylvania

    Lots of different plans to choose from, includes health dental and eye

  • Jun 20, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

    The 401k program is very good with both a base employee contribution and matching contributions.

  • Nov 01, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Continuous Improvement Leader in Albany, Oregon

    ATI offers a strong 401K program for its employees. If a team member participates in the program, contribute a $1/month even, ATI will contribute 3% of your salary to the fund. They will then also match up to another 3% to contribute to the fund.

  • Aug 25, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in East Hartford, Connecticut

    They give you 6% into 401k and match half up to 6%. So if you put in 6% they put 9% for a total of 15% going into you 401k.

Benefits Summary


List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.

Legend:
Checkmark Employer Verified  No Data

Insurance, Health & Wellness

  • CheckmarkHealth Insurance (51)
  • CheckmarkDental Insurance (19)
  • Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
  • Vision Insurance
  • Health Savings Account (HSA)
  • CheckmarkLife Insurance (17)
  • Supplemental Life Insurance
  • Disability Insurance
  • Occupational Accident Insurance
  • Health Care On-Site
  • Mental Health Care
  • Retiree Health & Medical
  • Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance

Financial & Retirement

  • Pension Plan
  • Checkmark401K Plan (51)
  • Retirement Plan
  • Employee Stock Purchase Plan
  • Performance Bonus
  • Stock Options
  • Equity Incentive Plan
  • Supplemental Workers' Compensation
  • Charitable Gift Matching

Family & Parenting

  • CheckmarkMaternity & Paternity Leave (26)
  • Work From Home
  • Fertility Assistance
  • Dependent Care
  • Adoption Assistance
  • Childcare
  • Reduced or Flexible Hours
  • Military Leave
  • Family Medical Leave
  • Unpaid Extended Leave

Vacation & Time Off

Perks & Discounts

  • Employee Discount
  • Free Lunch or Snacks
  • Employee Assistance Program
  • Gym Membership
  • Commuter Checks & Assistance
  • Pet Friendly Workplace
  • Mobile Phone Discount
  • Company Car
  • Company Social Events
  • Travel Concierge
  • Legal Assistance

Professional Support

  • Diversity Program
  • Job Training
  • Professional Development
  • Apprenticeship Program
  • Tuition Assistance

Work at Allegheny Technologies (ATI)? Share Your Experiences

Allegheny Technologies (ATI)
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or