Ally Financial Employee Benefits and Perks | Glassdoor

Ally Financial Benefits

4.1
StarStarStarStarStar
156 Ratings

Employee Benefit Reviews

Showing 1–10 of 156 comments

Most Commented

  • Mar 23, 2020
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Intern in Atlanta, Georgia

    The pay was very good for a college kid working as an intern, I expected the position to be completely unpaid.

  • Mar 29, 2020
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Programmer in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

    Good place to kill time until retirement eligibility comes into focus.

  • Feb 24, 2020
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Senior Systems Engineer in Detroit, Michigan

    Great company to work for as they continue to disrupt the financial-tech industry

  • Feb 10, 2020
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Charlotte, North Carolina

    Good benefits, great 401k plan.

  • Jan 25, 2020
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Detroit, Michigan

    401k is amazing as the company matches up to 6% of your salary and then contributes 4% on top of that for a total of 10% contribution. Over the past few years new benefits have been introduced including education savings, student loan contributions, paid paternity leave, etc

  • Dec 30, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Dallas, Texas

    Awesome benefits! You get 4 weeks of PTO upon hire which you accrue per pay period. New parents get 12 weeks of parental leave. The company does a 401k match up to 6%. They also have life insurance at no cost to the employee which pays 2x the base salary. Health Savings Account which the company contributes $1750 every year in January. Annual merit increase and bonus pay every February. They also promote work/life balance and encourage giving back to the community by offering paid volunteer time off. We also get paid time off to go vote! How great is that?! One of the best benefits I’ve ever seen.

  • Dec 30, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania

    Good people to work with.

  • Nov 01, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Charlotte, North Carolina

    PTO, 401k, health insurance assistance

  • Sep 09, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Detroit, Michigan

    Awesome benefits, Ally has the best!!!!

  • Sep 07, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Managing Director in New York, New York State

    Matching 401(k) and solid health benefits

Benefits Summary


List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.

Legend:
Checkmark Employer Verified  No Data

Insurance, Health & Wellness

Financial & Retirement

Family & Parenting

Vacation & Time Off

Perks & Discounts

Professional Support

Work at Ally Financial? Share Your Experiences

Ally Financial
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or